Who We Are
ShanOre® and Tara's Diary® collections have both become strong favorites with lovers of Celtic and Irish designs. Both of these collections are designed, produced and hallmarked in Dublin, Ireland.
The Tara's Diary® brand has quickly become the desired choice for any woman wishing to add an Irish or Celtic flavor to a bracelet or necklace, but that is not all. Tara's Diary also offers…
- Diamond studded sterling silver beads
- Colored leather bracelets and necklaces
- Necklaces featuring interchangeable Celtic designs
The ShanOre and Tara's Diary team promise to continue developing and offering their collections to you both through the retail store network and online. To ensure they get your input they would love to hear your feedback on their designs and their jewelry.
We are proud of it
As a jewelry manufacturer our jewelry factory pays particular attention to detail when designing our handmade jewelry. That is why we have won plenty of awards in the NACTA: North American Celtic Trade Association over the past few years.
The North American Celtic Trade Association is the trade association for those involved in the sale and promotion of Irish and Celtic products in the USA and Canada. The membership is comprised of representatives whom are retailers, vendors, manufacturers, distributors & designers based in the US, CA, Ireland and UK to service this vibrant Celtic marketplace.
FJMI, The Federation of Jewellery Manufacturers of Ireland was established in 1963 to organize and govern jewellery manufacturing in Ireland. FJMI members commit to continue the tradition of jewellery design and making and to abide by a strict code of ethics, giving assurance to customers that jewelry pieces bought from members have been handcrafted with attention and expertise. FJMI regularly liaises with the Assay office and relevant government departments to ensure that the Irish hallmark is protected and policed through legislation.
Each design is lovingly crafted after many hours of design, prototyping and testing. ShanOre and Tara's Diary packaging has also been carefully chosen to make the recipients experience all that much more special.
Their combined list of trade awards speak for themselves and both the ShanOre and Tara's Diary teams are proud to have received so many down the years. However, that hasn't stopped them from striving to bring you, their valued customer, the complete buying experience. Ultimately it is your experience that counts.
The ShanOre® brand has always enjoyed a deserved reputation as suppliers of splendid Celtic, Claddagh and Irish Wedding and Engagement rings but look a little closer and you will also see...
ShanOre Jewelry Awarded Feefo Gold Trusted Service Award 2018
February 2018, ShanOre Jewelry has won the Feefo Gold Service award, an independent seal of excellence that recognises businesses for delivering exceptional experiences, as rated by real customers.
Created by Feefo, Trusted Service is awarded only to those businesses that use Feefo to collect genuine ratings and reviews. Those that meet the high standard, based on the number of reviews they have collected, and their average rating, are awarded. A badge of honour, this accreditation remains unique, as it is based purely on the interactions with verified customers. As all reviews are verified as genuine, the accreditation is a true reflection of a business’ commitment to outstanding service.
ShanOre Jewelry met the criteria of collecting at least 50 reviews between January 1st 2017 and December 31st 2017, with a Feefo service rating of between 4.5 and 5.0.
- 2017 Supplier of the Year
- 2017 Best Promotional Support
- 2017 Best Packaging, Display & Presentation Materials
- 2017 Best E-commerce & Online System
- 2017 Best Support & Sales Person
- 2017 Best Jewelry Design
- 2016 Supplier of the Year
- 2016 Best Company Representative, Alan Clancy
- 2016 Best Promotional Suppor
- 2016 Best E-Commerce Support
- 2015 Best Sales & Service Person
- 2015 Best Promotional Support
- 2015 Best Ecommerce Support
- 2015 Best Online System
- 2014 Jewelry Supplier Of The Year
- 2014 Best Sales & Service Person
- 2014 Best Promotional Support
- 2014 Best E-Commerce Support
- 2013 Best Promotional Support
- 2013 Best E-Commerce Support
- 2012 Jewelry Supplier of the Year
- 2012 Best Sales Representative
- 2011 winner of Best Company Representative
- 2011 winner of Best Promotional Support
- 2011 winner of Best Promotional Support
- 2011 Runner-up Best Jewelry Supplier of the Year
- 2010 winner of Best Company Representative
- 2010 winner of Best Promotional Support
- 2010 winner of Hottest Product (Tara's Diary)
- 2010 winner of Best E-Commerce Support
- 2010 winner of Best Packaging and Presentation
- 2009 winner of Best Company Representative
- 2009 winner of Best Promotional Support
- 2009 winner of Best Product (Tara's Diary)
- 2009 Runner-up in Best E-commerce Support
- 2009 Runner-up in Jewelry Supplier of the Year
- 2008 winner of Best Promotional Support
- 2008 winner of Jewelry Supplier of the Year
- 2008 winner of Best Packaging & Presentation
- 2008 winner of Best Company Representative
- 2007 winner of Best Promotional Support
- 2007 winner of Jewelry Supplier of the Year
- 2007 winner of Best Packaging & Presentation
- 2006 winner of Best Marketing & Promotional Support
- 2005 winner of best Promotional Material
- 2005 winner of best Packaging
- 2005 winner of best Sales Rep
- 2005 1st runner up of best Jewelry Supplier