More about this piece
The 14KT Gold Vermeil Claddagh Necklace has a small circle with an arced cubic zirconia-studded upper half. Similarly, in the lower half seats a plain Gold Vermeil Claddagh motif. The Claddagh with, its two hands holding a crowned heart, is an ancient Irish symbol of love, loyalty, and friendship. Likewise, the piece has a 925 sterling silver base, coated with a thick layer (2.5 mm) of genuine 14k gold. This necklace also features a beautiful and delicate chain (18” + 2″ extension) with an easy-to-use lobster catch. All features combined make this necklace a meaningful gift.
- Also available in sterling silver and 14k solid gold
- Match it with 14KT Gold Vermeil Stud Claddagh Earrings
- Read all about the meaning behind the Claddagh in our blog!
Benefits of buying with ShanOre:
- FAST trackable shipping
- Outstanding customer care service
- Buying directly from the manufacturer
- Free premium gift box
- Quality warranty
- 30-day returns